Attractive and responsive Web Design
content is adjusted in order to make it look good on any screen size
Content Management System
our websites are created in Joomla or WordPress. With a CMS you can easily manage your website yourself
our design and web hosting services allow you to easily establish your online presence
your website is optimized for indexing by search engines such as Google
we can assist in case you have no time to maintain or update your website
One Month free Aftercare Support
we provide one month of support to assist with correcting any last minute errors
Content Management Systems (CMS)
A CMS (Content Management System) is software that allows users to edit their website through an administration page without requiring knowledge of programming. Data managed by a CMS could include: documents, videos, photos and much more. An effective CMS system is required to properly run a blog and make content marketing efforts a success.
A good web developer/designer is invaluable to create a custom design and configure the website, but after the initial development it is easy for non-technical people to edit and add content as required.
Responsive Web Design
The internet market is driven by the sensational growth of smartphone users. So, we don't just blindly design a website for desktop and laptop screens. With device-independent user interface philosophy, we create beautiful responsive websites that function on tablets, smartphones, desktops and other devices with full functionalities tailoring aesthetics and userfriendliness.
Utilizing the latest tools and technologies, we craft your website in such a way that its layout adjusts itself to the height and width of the browser of each device.
Below are the rates we charge for the full delivery of your website. One month of aftercare support is always included. This support period can be used to make last-minute corrections or changes to your website.
It is possible to enhance your website with social media functionality, photo galleries and much more! Would you like to make it possible to accept online reservations or online payments on your own website? We are more than happy to assist.
- Contact forms
- Social Media integration ( Twitter, Facebook, Google + etc.)
- banner rotators
- Image and Video Galleries
- Google Maps integration, Route descriptions
- Online Reservation systems
- Online Shopping / E-Commerce
- Forum (SMF, vBulletin, phpBB, XenForo, bbPress etc.)
- Multi-Language support
- PCI DSS implementation and compliance testing. PCI DSS is a standard for securing and storage of credit card data
- Accept (credit card) payments online
- Pay-per click advertising campaigns (Google Adwords)
- Link building
- Newsletters / Mailings
- Creative copy writing
- Logo design / Corporate identity
Our Complete Solution
- Web Hosting with unlimited e-mail accounts (free term included)
- Domain Name registrations
- SSL Security Certificates
- upgrade path to Virtual Private Server or Dedicated Server products
- website or server maintenance support plans
We have a team of photographers available who specialize in making spectacular 360 ° virtual tours and hotel industry photography. Our team is active throughout Europe.
Maintenance and Updates
Websites are a valuable information resource for people who want to learn about your company in todays competitive market place. It is therefore important to ensure the information they receive is accurate and up-to-date on your website. In addition, regular changes to your site help improve your search engine rankings.
If you're struggling to keep your website up to date, we're here to help. We know you love your business as much as we love the web, so put us in charge of your website so you can concentrate on doing what you do best.
Some common examples of tasks we complete for our clients can be found below:
- Content text changes
- Product changes
- Product additions
- Shop data uploads
- Product image uploads
- Pricing changes for eCommerce Solutions
- Additional pages using current style sheets/templates
- Additional sections using current style sheets/templates
- Addition of new blog articles
- Fixing broken links
- Addition of links
- Changes in the navigation menu (excluding Flash menus)
- Contact detail changes i.e. name, address, e-mail etc…
- News updates
- Meta Tag updates only i.e. title, keywords and descriptions
- New or changing images