Take your web presence to the next level. Woktron semi-dedicated hybrid VPS offers you large CPU usage quotas and is perfect for busy, media-rich websites and resource intensive business applications.
By using our control panel you can quickly accomplish the most common VPS management tasks without the need of any technical knowledge.
- Multiple Datacenter locations
- Blazing Fast redundant network
- Supercharged servers
- KVM Virtualization technology
- Dedicated RAM, no overselling
- Up to 8 dedicated cpu cores
- 99.99% network uptime
- FREE Uptime monitoring
VPS Control Panel
Complete Control over all aspects of your VPS
Keep track of your Traffic and Resource usage
Quick reboots and OS re-installations
Monitor sites and services
Get rid of your uptime worries! We watch your website, application or IP address. We reliably test the availability of services such as HTTP(s), ping, ports, keywords and blacklists.
Graphs and Weekly Reports
Knowledge is power, that’s why we provide you the information you need about the uptime and performance of your websites and servers in easy-to-read reports and graphs.
Share your website, network service availability and load times with your teammates and/or website visitors using our brandable public status pages.
E-Mail and SMS Notifications
Be the first to know when your website or server is in trouble! You and any additional contact you setup can receive downtime notifications by e-mail and SMS.
- Analysis of all packets in real time and at high speed
- Filtering of your server’s incoming traffic
- Mitigation. Repair of illegitimate IP packets while allowing legitimate ones to pass through
Proactive VPS Management
System administration on demand, charged by the hour. To use however you need. Rest assured that you have our specialists on hand to respond immediately when you need them.
- all Core and Proactive Complete features
- PCI DSS audits (request quotation)
- spam and malware protection
- disaster and hack recovery
- server and site migrations
- application maintenance
€ 29.95 / hour
We setup your VPS, install your favorite software and take care of performance and security optimizations. To ensure that your server is running trouble-free, we perform regular maintenance and install updates.
- initial server setup
- initial server migration
- ongoing server maintenance
- control panel installation & updates
- spam and malware protection
- backup and restoration
We’ll monitor your VPS 24/7, proactively perform daily maintenance, protect from spam and malware, restore failed services, apply security patches and keep your system up to date.
- all CORE management features
- proactive security & performance audits
- outage and intrusion forensics
- best effort 3rd party application support
- UPMON Server Monitoring (10 services)
- 100 Gigabytes FTP Backup Space
€ 34.95 / month
DIRECTADMIN SERVER MANAGEMENT
Frequently Asked Questions
Virtual Private Server hosting, aka VPS hosting, is a website hosting environment that allows for resources such as RAM and CPU to be dedicated to your account. This is achieved by virtualizing a Dedicated server and splitting the resources amongst the users on that server.
Users of Shared hosting all share the resources on the server their websites are on. There is no guarantee of RAM or CPU with Shared hosting. Shared hosting also does not provide full root access to the server, as opposed to VPS package where users are given full root access to perform commands and make configuration changes to their hosting environment.
KVM Linux Virtual Private Servers can be compared to a dedicated server environment, hosted within another physical dedicated server. All resources such as memory and processing power are completely dedicated to the user and cannot be shared with other users.
A standard VPS using OpenVZ virtualization, shares resources with every other client on the host node and is considered a container-based virtualization. KVM, or Kernel-Based Virtual Machine offers a completely isolated virtual machine and provides full emulation of a computer system’s hardware.
Custom Linux Kernel
The KVM Hypervisor allow for custom kernels completely separate from the host node. Whenever you need to add or remove a module from your Linux kernel, you can do so with ease.
Experience performance like no other
- Intel Xeon Enterprise class processors
- ECC Error checking RAM – 128-256 GB
- RAID10 SAS storage array
- NVMe SSD cache
- Redundant power and cooling
6 datacenter locations
- 6 carrier neutral datacenters spread across the world providing lightning fast speeds with a guaranteed 99.99% network uptime.
Hardened & monitored
- Our network and servers are continually monitored, patched, and secured against the ever-changing threats. We utilize multiple methods to identify and protect your VPS on an ongoing basis.
Users of Shared hosting all share the resources on the server their websites are on. There is no guarantee of RAM or CPU with Shared hosting.
Shared hosting also does not provide full root access to the server, as opposed to VPS package where users are given full root access to perform commands and make configuration changes to their hosting environment.
Yes, we do. Every virtual machine comes with one primary IPv6 address with an option to add more.
Your Virtual Private Server can be scaled up or down whenever required from within our client area. The upgrade is instantly activated.
No, VPS backups aren’t included, but are available as an option. We strongly encourage all VPS servers to be backed up regularly. You can also do this using your own software, such as R1Soft or cPanel backups etc.