Best in class subscription based system administration, or get charged by the hour with our on demand services.
Our “On Demand” Server Support plan is ideal for anyone looking for one-time tasks with a fixed budget. When signing up for one of our Subscriptions you can be sure that we’ll take care of your servers and do all the hard work.
Rest assured that you have the ultimate in server performance and security.
System administration on demand, charged by the hour. To use however you need. Rest assured that you have specialists on hand to respond immediately when you need them.
If you are unable to install a service, update, fix or in case you need to recover from an emergency at any time of the day then we’re here to take that weight off your shoulders. Instead you can use your time to focus on the growth and success of your business.
Let us know what issue you’re facing. We will evaluate your case and determine the most effective support plan. Once we have enough information, we’ll get back to you with your options, a cost estimate and how to move forward.
Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers are a recommended solution for those who need a vast amount of resources. However, just in case you lack the experience needed to administer your online infrastructure we provide a complete management solution.
With a managed VPS or dedicated server you have the freedom to focus on your business operations, while we take complete care of your online backbone.
After we have configured your server to your specifications we log in to your server periodically to perform updates and to ensure everything continues to run smoothly and securely.
We can monitor services needed by a webserver. If there is a problem, we get it taken care of right away. Here’s some of what we can monitor on a perpetual basis: FTP, SSH, E-Mail, DNS, HTTP, POP3, IMAP, Disk space on /, Disk space on /tmp and Server Load.
- Disaster / Hack Recovery
- Security hardening
- Pro-active security audit
- Block ongoing spam, De-list blacklisted IP
- Anti-virus + Firewall installation & configuration
- Recover hacked WordPress websites
- Log File Analysis
- Outage and intrusion forensics
- Hardware Failure Recovery
- Initial server setup and optimization
- Website and Server Migration
- Backup and Restoration
- Website or Database error repair
- Application installation and configuration
- Server or CMS installation or updates
- Control Panel installation or updates
- Full system configuration / Administration
- Best effort third party application support
- E-Mail troubleshooting
- Configuration Network and IP addresses
- Database performance tuning
- Server performance tuning
- Rebootless kernel Updates
- Installation SSL certificates
- load balancing / cluster configuration
- PCI DSS audit
- DNS and nameserver management
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Maintenance plan is best for me ?
- If you have an urgent matter that needs fixing and you have no subscription nor are you interested in obtaining one, our ON DEMAND option is the best option to move forward quickly.
- If you just need your server to be managed and have additional tasks only occasionally, the LEVEL 1 package will fit you perfectly.
- If you however have regular additional tasks to be completed, such as software installations, our LEVEL 2 package is a more efficient option.
What is an additional task ?
An additional task is one that you request after the initial server configuration. For example after we have setup your server to your specifications you wish that we install another software application, or you wish to switch to a different application.
- Our Level 1 plan allows 1 hour of additional tasks each month before incurring an additional charge.
- When using our Level 2 plan – 4 hours are available each month before incurring an additional charge.
Do you support 3rd party software ?
Yes, we will be happy to install your 3rd party software. An overview of supported software can be found below this FAQ section. If you do not see your software listed, please contact us.
Can I switch plans at anytime ?
Sure, you can switch between our Level 1 and Level 2 plan at any time.
I have different requirements. Do you offer custom plans ?
Of course. Click here to let us know what you need, and we’ll get back to you with a customized solution.
Is support really available 24/7 ?
Absolutely yes! Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
How many sites will you monitor in your support plans ?
Our Level 1 support plan include 24/7 monitoring of 5 services. You may decide for yourself whether these 5 services are all assigned to websites or if you prefer you can also monitor services such as e-mail and FTP.
Our Level 2 support plan includes the monitoring of 20 such services.
Additional monitors are available as an option. Please visit this page for additional information.
How long does it take to respond to a ticket ?
Statistically, most tickets are answered within 30 minutes, and resolved within 3 hours. However, the truth of the matter is, this question does not have a simple answer. A resolution to a ticket all depends mostly on the complexity and urgency of it. You will see some tickets resolved within minutes, and others within hours.
Can you make our server PCI DSS compliant ?
PCI compliance (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is an industry standard for the requirements to conduct e-commerce on your server safely and securely. PCI compliance configuration and testing is included in our LEVEL 2 plan. Due to the work involved we can offer this for our LEVEL 1 plans, but an additional payment will be required. PCI compliance configuration and testing is also available as an on-demand service.
Can you help me choose a new server ?
Absolutely, if you don’t have a server yet, or if you are looking to move to a new server, feel free to contact us and we’ll gladly help you choose one that fits your budget and needs.
How long have you been in business ?
We have been providing hosting and support services to clients from all over the world since 2010.
Do you have a money back guarantee ?
Yes, we do. If for some reason you do not like our service you can cancel within 30 days for a full refund.
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- CentOS & Cloud Linux
- KVM, OpenVZ, LXC & XEN
- Memcache & Eaccelerator
- MySQL / MariaDB
- InnoDB / MyISAM
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- VMWare vSphere
- Rootkit Hunter
- Chk Rootkit
- Linux Malware Detect
- CSF or APF Firewall
- LFD login failure detection
- Brute Force Detection
- AntiSpam & SpamAssassin
- Immunify 360
- PCI compliance
- Removal of unused software
- Removal of unused logs / logrotate
- Mod_Evasive / Anti-DoS
- Log File Analysis
- Harden SSH, FTP and E-Mail
- TMP Directory hardening
- PHP Tightening
- host.conf & sysctl.conf hardening
- nsswitch.conf optimization
- DNS Hardening
Need help installing an SSL certificate ?
Why deal with the hassle and stress that comes with installing an SSL certificate if you don’t have to? When you purchase our SSL Certificate Installation Service, our highly qualified SSL experts will make sure your SSL certificate is installed properly with just minimal involvement on your end. So why not let a professional handle it for you? After all, we’re talking about the security and integrity of your website here!