In the event that your web site is available less than 99.9% within a month, Woktron will credit the following month’s service fee according to the Service Level Agreement you find below. Maximum credit shall not exceed the basic monthly service charge for the affected month. Credit can only be applied to services for the specific account that experienced the downtime.
Credits Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and VPS
Credits Enterprise Hosting
How to report an outage
To report a server outage, please open a ticket with our Technical Support department. Your SLA timer begins upon receipt of your outage report. In the event we did not meet our SLA at the end of the month, please open up a billing ticket referring the outage tickets and we’ll be pleased to credit your account.
Your claim must include the following information:
- Customer name, account number and contact information
- Type of problem (Network Outage, Server Outage, or Customer Service lapse).
- Brief description of the characteristics of the Outage or Customer Service lapse.
Woktron Web Hosting, in its sole discretion, shall attempt to review all claims within ten (10) business days of receipt and will notify the customer if the Customer’s claim is accepted.
- Scheduled Network Maintenance – occasionally network maintenance will be required. Woktron will do everything possible to minimize and avoid downtime during this maintenance. You will receive prior notification of upcoming maintenance at the e-mail address we have on file. Scheduled maintenance periods are not eligible for SLA credits.
- Hardware Maintenance – on rare occasions, the hardware in your Hosting Server may need maintenance or replacement. Woktron will do everything possible to minimize any downtime in these situations per our hardware replacement SLA. Any downtime incurred as a result of this maintenance will not be counted towards our network SLA.
- Software Maintenance – an important part of managing a web hosting server is keeping the software up to date. Occasional software updates will be required to address security or performance issues. Usually you will experience little or no downtime in these situations, but we cannot guarantee a specific amount of time in all situations.
- Malicious Attacks – if a third party not associated with Woktron initiates a “Denial of Service” or other form of disabling attack against your Web Hosting Server or major portions of our network, Woktron will do everything in its power to stop the attack, but cannot guarantee a resolution time.
- Force majeure – A cause of delay or failure to perform beyond a party‘s reasonable control, which such party is unable to overcome by exercise of reasonable diligence, including acts of God, war, terrorism, strikes, failures of suppliers, fires, floods or earthquakes.
- Legal Actions – In the case that a legal action is taken against a customer of Woktron and Woktron is required to act in accordance with the order, Woktron shall not be responsible for any SLA damages.
- Payment Problems – In the case that a client is behind in payment for their accounts, or have been behind 3 or more times in the preceding 12 months, the client does not qualify for a SLA credit for Downtime.
Woktron Service Level Agreement Credits do not represent a cash value. Credits may be used to purchase services on our website, or they may be applied to the Client’s next available invoice following the claim approval. Client waives and releases any claims for other relief and accepts the specified credits as the only remedies. In any event Client understands that cash refunds are not available and that the credits provided may only be used as a credit against Customer’s account.
Making false or repetitive claims may place you in violation of our Terms of Service.