Yes, this is no problem. you can buy any of our SSL certificates from us, even if we are not your hosting company.
Keep in mind, for us to generate the SSL certificate you will need to already have a CSR (certificate signing request) from your hosting company as this is vitally important to making sure the certificate will work.
To order your SSL certificate, please submit a ticket to our Sales department with the following owner information for the domain in question (the domain owner, not the hosting account owner):
- Hostname: (The hostname is URL which you want for access to your secure SSL, ie: www.domain.com)
- Your email address (this is where we will send the completed SSL)
- First name (who the domain will be registered to)
- Last name
- Address (the physical address of the owner or business)
- City / State / Postal ZIP
- Organization / Business name
- The type of SSL certificate your require. More information can be found on this page.
You will receive an invoice shortly after we have received your request.
After payment has been completed, your SSL certificate will be generated and sent to you by e-mail.Make sure you attach your CSR along with this check list, so your order gets processed quickly.
Should you require any further assistance or in case you have any questions about our range of SSL security certificates, please open a ticket with our support team by logging in to your account.