- Click on the Softaculous icon, which can be found on the bottom of your DirectAdmin Control Panel screen.
- Look to the upper right corner and click on the Installations or Application Installs icon (depending on whether you are on shared or VPS/Dedicated plan).
- You will see a list of currently installed applications. Find the one you want to enable the Auto Upgrade for and click on the Edit Details icon. It looks like a piece of paper with a pencil on it.
- This brings you to a screen that has several settings you can change for the installation. One of them is the Auto Upgrade checkbox. Check this to enable it.
- After enabling the feature, click on the Edit Installation Details button. The feature will now be enabled.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Install a Script with Softaculous
Softaculous is probably the best 3rd party auto installer add-on. Softaculous offers more than...
What is Softaculous
The Softaculous auto-installer allows the installation of web applications with the click of a...