You can add additional contact e-mails quickly in our billing and support system.
You can do so by logging into your account at http://www.woktron.com/secure/login.php
- Once you are logged in click on "Update Your Details" in the area just below the client-area navigation bar and to the right of the "Account Information" header.
- Select the "Contacts/Sub-Accounts" tab on the "My Details" page.
- In the "Choose Contact" drop-down box choose "Add New Contact" and click "Go".
- Fill out the form completely, using the alternate e-mail address that you wish to give access to ticket submissions.
- Make sure to check the "Tick to configure as a sub-account with client area access" box on the left middle of the form so that the user can log in to view and submit tickets.
- You will also need to make sure the "Support Emails - Allow this user to open tickets in your account" box at the bottom of the form as well otherwise the contact will be able to submit tickets but you will not be notified of any responses that have been made.
- Please also note that the primary e-mail address of the account will be notified of all support ticket submissions and responses regardless of which e-mail address the support ticket request was sent from.
What does the Sub-Account user see?
When the sub-account user logs in, they see exactly the same client area that the master account owner would see, albeit they can't view areas that they don't have permissions to access.
The screenshot below shows the error page which is shown if a Sub-Account user tries to access an area that they don't have permission for. Rather than simply dead-ending them with an access denied error it gives them an explanation of what areas they can access and what to do in the case they think this is incorrect. A small personalisation touch is the welcome message at the top right of the screen which will show the sub-account users own name, while the account info at the bottom right shows the master account info they are a member of.