An email signature is a block of text appended to the end of an email message which often contains the sender's name and contact information. An email signature often contains a name, business contact information, email address a website URL, etc. Regardless of what you wish to make your signature say, it is much easier if this content is automatically added to the end of every email instead of having to add it manually for each email.
Below are instructions that teach you how to add your own custom email signature within your RoundCube email client.
- Log into your DirectAdmin Control Panel and choose the RoundCube option or, login by going to the following link: http://www.yourdomain.com/roundcube. Please replace yourdomain.com with the domain name of your hosting account.
- From the RoundCube dashboard, click on the Settings option in the upper right corner of the screen.
- This brings you to the RoundCube Settings screen. Locate and click on the Identities tab.
- You are now on the Identities list screen. Find and click on the desired identity in the left hand panel. In this example, there is only one. Clicking on the identity brings up two tabs in the right hand panel. Click on the Signatures tab.
- Enter your desired custom signature in the Signature field. Once entered, click on the Save button located underneath the tabs.
If you wish to use HTML code in your signature, simply click the HTML Signature checkbox. This will cause the Signature field to display as shown below, allowing for special formatting.
You have now created your new email signature!