This article is to explain the level of support we offer as part of your web hosting account. We, as in your web hosting provider are responsible for providing support for the following issues:
What we support:
- Common Services. We continually monitor and ensure that all basic services are working, such as FTP, email, SSH, web services and our Control Panel. Our number one priority is to make sure that the web servers, data centers, and network connections are functioning at optimal performance levels.
- Basic e-mail and FTP client configuration. We provide instructions for using the most common e-mail and FTP clients.
- Server Software. We will maintain and secure all software that resides on a server, such as MySQL, PHP, and Apache. We will determine the version and configuration of the software on our servers. As a result, the software we have installed may not always be the most immediately released version available to the public or be compatible with your application.
- Any issues related to installing scripts through our automated script installer (Softaculous)
Issues beyond our scope of support:
- Scripts & Applications. We are not capable of reviewing source code, or assisting with the development of your website or application unless you have hired our company to design a custom website for you or have been signed up to our managed support service. You are responsible for the installation and operation of any and all scripts and applications.
- Third party applications. Whether server-side or client-side, we are not a support department for such applications. As a courtesy, we will provide basic support for open-source software that is distributed with our hosting accounts, however, because the software distributed by our company is open-source, each script offered was designed by multiple parties, therefore, it is not feasible for our company to attempt to develop or de-bug software that was developed by other organizations. We, therefore, recommend that you contact the developers' forums for general support.
We try our best to help as much as we can, however please remember that we can't understand how every script works or how to fix every script problem. If it's a common problem we've seen in the past, we'll be happy to help you with getting you back on track.
We do offer managed support services for things that fall outside of our scope. You will work one-on-one with our senior system administrators to get your issue resolved. Please contact our sales team for a quote of this service.
Our transfers team will make every effort to help you move your site data to us.
However, transfers are provided as a courtesy service, and we can not make guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult if not impossible to migrate some or all account data. We will try our best, but in some cases we may be unable to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host.
The free transfer services are available for 30 days from your sign up date. Transfers outside of the 30 day free period will incur a charge; please contact a member of our sales department with specific details to receive a price quote.