If for any reason you are unsatisfied with our service within the money back guarantee period, simply notify us and your payment will be reversed. No advanced notification is required, no paperwork, no red tape, no catches whatsoever...
Our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee applies to the following services only:
- Shared Web Hosting
- Enterprise Web Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Server Management
- FTP Backup Storage
- UPMON Uptime Monitoring
Woktron provide a 15-Day Money Back Guarantee for the following services:
- Virtual Private Servers
- Semi-Dedicated Hybrid VPS
- Cloud VPS Reseller
The Money Back Guarantee period starts when the account is initially activated, regardless of any promotions used or free trial periods.
How to process your refund
- Cancel your account via the online form in your client area.
- You will receive an automatic reply confirming we have received your request.
- Open a support ticket, and ask for your refund.
- You must get written confirmation from Woktron Web Hosting stating the amount of your refund.
Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to process.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us. See section 13 of our Terms of Service for additional information
Refund By Credit Card
Woktron automatically processes all refunds within 3 business days after the hosting account has been canceled. It is then up to your financial institution to process the refund and return it to you. It can take up to 10 business days for the refund to show in your account.
If it has been more than 10 business days and you still have not received your refund, please contact your financial institution as they may have the funds on hold for you.
Woktron is required to send all refunds to the financial account the funds were charged from. In the event that you have closed a credit card or other financial account, we are still required to make an attempt to refund that account. When the financial institution receives the funds, it will be up to them to decide what to do with the funds. Generally, they will do one of the following:
- If you still have an account with them, but have a new credit card number, they will forward the refund to your open account.
- They will place a hold on the funds and wait for you to contact them about processing the refund.
- They will reject the refund and return the funds to Woktron, at which point we will issue a refund via an alternative method.
Refund by PayPal
Refunds issued via PayPal will be issued to the PayPal account used to make the purchase and usually arrive within 72 hours.